Online Divorce Applications
Online Divorce makes the difficult process of obtaining a divorce quick and simple. Your divorce application is prepared by us for a special of $99. We have stream-lined the process to reduce the cost and promise to get your completed divorce application back to you within 48 hours. There is no need for large legal fees or law firms dragging out the divorce process.
The three simple steps
- Fill out a simple questionnaire in just 7 minutes
- We provide your completed application form within 48 hours.
- You then can file your application at the court and pay the filing fee.
Why use Online Divorce?
- We specialise in Online Divorce, It is all we do!
- A Lawyer completes your divorce application
- 48 hour turnaround guarantee!
- Free live chat and e-mail support
- Secure & Trusted – we do not hold any of your credit card details and we are paypal verified
- Price guarantee!
- SMS updates – we keep you up to date on the progress of your divorce application
Is Online divorce for you
While we aim to offer our service to everyone, in some cases you may need to see a family lawyer. We check on your eligibility for our service with 4 simple questions on our application page. We don't use legal jargon and the questionnaire is simple and easy to understand. Online Divorce does not provide legal advice but in a few simple steps can provide you with an Application for Divorce for only $99. We compromise on price not quality! An application for divorce is suitable for you and your spouse if:
- you and your spouse have been separated for a minimum of 12 months and a day;
- There is no chance you will get back together;
- your spouse consents to the divorce,
- If you are married for less than two years, the court has granted permission to your application for divorce;
- Your marriage is recognised in Australia,
- Currently regard Australia as your home and intend to live in Australia indefinitely; or
- You are an Australian citizen either birth, decent or naturalisation;
- Ordinarily live in Australia and have done so for 12 months immediately before filing for Divorce;
- You have come to an arrangement regarding your children under 18 years.
- A completed application for divorce (based on your response from our questionnaire)
- Service documents (if required)
- Affidavit documents (if required)
- Acknowledgment of service documents (if required)
- A summary checklist
Is this application the right for me? click 'start the process now' to see if you meet the criteria before proceeding to our questionairre.
Start the process now – Special price of $99